Environmental Health: General Queries
Environmental Health can give advice and investigate complaints regarding the following:
- Animal welfare standards of animals in licensed establishments and of farm animals
- Animal licensing including pet shops, kennels and catteries, riding schools, zoos, dog breeding establishments and dangerous wild animals
- Cosmetic / beauty business
- Environmental permits
- Environmental planning enquiries
- Food business queries (e.g. setting up / running / licences)
- Other nuisances / hazards from commercial and industrial premises
- Smoke free complaints or advice
Note: If you have a general concern about the welfare of an animal you can use this form if you wish to speak to an officer of the Council or you can report the matter directly to the RSPCA in the first instance.
Domestic premises / neighbours
For advice or to make complaints about domestic premises/neighbours, please choose the most appropriate option from the table below:
Commercial and Industrial premises
For advice or to make a complaint on the following, please see our specialist forms:
Privacy & Disclaimer Statements
The information that you provide today will be processed in accordance with Data Protection legal requirements.
To find out more about how we process your personal information please read the Environmental Safety & Health Service Privacy Notice.
Further information can also be found within Dudley Council's Corporate Privacy & Disclaimer Statement.