Health and Safety: Advice & Complaints

    We investigate, and give advice on, health and safety issues in Dudley Borough such as working conditions (e.g. temperature, light, equipment, etc.) and accidents.

    However, we do not deal with health and safety issues for every type of workplace. The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) deal with certain types of workplace. If your issue is for HSE then please contact them directly.

    If you are concerned about, or would like advice on, health and safety in the Borough of Dudley which you feel does not comply with the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 or associated Regulations, use this form to report the issue.

    Privacy & Disclaimer Statements

    The information that you provide today will be processed in accordance with Data Protection legal requirements.

    To find out more about how we process your personal information please read the Environmental Safety & Health Service Privacy Notice.

    Further information can also be found within Dudley Council's Corporate Privacy & Disclaimer Statement.