Air Pollution: Advice & Complaints

    Request advice or complain about air pollution, smoke, fumes, dust & odour, including bonfires & chimney smoke

    We will investigate issues affecting Dudley Borough residents. If you live out of the borough, you will need to complain to your local council. If you are unsure of your local council please use the Gov website.

    If you want further information about how to deal with Air Pollution problems, please visit our Pollution website.

    Privacy & Disclaimer Statements

    The information that you provide today will be processed in accordance with Data Protection legal requirements.

    To find out more about how we process your personal information please read the Environmental Safety & Health Service Privacy Notice.

    Further information can also be found within Dudley Council's Corporate Privacy & Disclaimer Statement.