Food and Drink: Advice & Complaints

    You can use this form to either complain about food or drink you have purchased within the Dudley Borough or request advice on an issue with food or drink. If bought elsewhere, please use the GOV.UK website to find which Council will investigate your complaint.

    Data Protection Statement

    Your information will be processed in accordance with Data Protection legal requirements. Please see the Council's Privacy Statement and Charter.