Noise: Advice & Complaints

    We will investigate noise problems affecting Dudley Borough residents. If you live out of the borough, you will need to complain to your local council. If you are unsure of your local council please use the Gov website.

    Domestic Noise and Anti-Social Behaviour?

    Call Dudley Council Plus on 0300 555 2345 to report the problem. Please use our Anti-Social Behaviour page for further information.

    Noise Affecting Employees?

    If you would like information or to make a complaint on noise affecting employees, please contact us using the Health and Safety form.

    If you want further information about how to deal with noise problems, please visit our Noise Nuisance website.

    Data Protection Statement

    Your information will be processed in accordance with Data Protection legal requirements. Please see the Council's Privacy Statement and Charter.