This form should be used to report queries and issues relating to the collections for all three waste services. Other issues, such as black sack requests, assisted collections and joining/leaving green waste and recycling schemes, (including problems with boxes, bags and bins), are covered by other online forms.
Only one waste service collection issue can be reported at a time, e.g. if you have issues with both kerbside and green waste collections you will need to complete two separate instances of this form.
You should only report a missed waste or recycling collection if:
- It is after 3pm on your collection day or up to 5 working days later.
- All bins/boxes/bags were placed on the kerbside by 6:30am.
- Bin lids were closed. N.B. Excess waste placed at the side of the bin will not be collected.
- Waste and recycling was placed in the correct bin/box/bag and was not contaminated by other waste.
- For all assisted collections the waste was accessible and placed in the usual pickup area.
If you are reporting a missed green waste collection, please note that the service has been suspended until further notice due to the current Coronavirus pandemic and our commitment to prioritising refuse and dry recycling collections.
Please refer to the Council’s website or social media for further updates.
N.B. Missed green waste & chargeable green waste bins will be collected on the next collection day.