This form should be used to report queries and issues relating to the collections for all three waste services. Other issues, such as black sack requests, assisted collections and joining/leaving green waste and recycling schemes, (including problems with boxes, bags and bins), are covered by other online forms.
Only one waste service collection issue can be reported at a time, e.g. if you have issues with both kerbside and green waste collections you will need to complete two separate instances of this form.
You should only report a missed waste or recycling collection if:
- It is after 3pm on your collection day or up to 5 working days later.
- All bins/boxes/bags were placed on the kerbside by 6:30am.
- Bin lids were closed. N.B. Excess waste placed at the side of the bin will not be collected.
- Waste and recycling was placed in the correct bin/box/bag and was not contaminated by other waste.
- For all assisted collections the waste was accessible and placed in the usual pickup area.
N.B. Missed green waste & chargeable green waste bins will be collected on the next collection day.