Upgrade to a 'Tailor-made' Ceremony
Would you like to upgrade your ceremony booking to a Tailor-made ceremony?
If you have not already made a ceremony booking, you can book a ceremony by using the registrars general contact form.
Our tailor-made your wedding, your way ceremony package includes:
- A meeting with one of our experienced ceremony co-ordinators to help guide you through the ceremony options and discuss your requirements for your special day
- 20 personalised invitations
- Further choices of ring vows
- Further choices of promises
- The option to write your own vows and promises
- The option for someone to ‘give the bride away’
- Help to complete your ceremony choices and order any of our ceremony extras
- Your personalised ceremony script sent to you in advance to check and retain as a keepsake
- A step by step run through of how your ceremony will go on the day
- Opportunity to add two readings to your ceremony
- The chance to select a personalised play list of music that is special to you (chargeable extra)
- The chance to add a Sand Ceremony (chargeable extra)
- From the day you book until the day you celebrate, you will receive support and help from our ceremony team, who can answer all your questions so you can enjoy your wedding, your way
To book your tailor-made ceremony, complete this form requesting your preferred date and time for your planning meeting (Monday to Thursday only, Fridays and Saturdays we are very busy with marriages!) and make the £50 payment online. Our ceremony team will then email you to confirm the date and time requested is available and if not, agree a suitable alternative with you.
You will need to provide the following information so that we can deal with your request:
- Full names of both parties.
- Date of ceremony.
- Venue of ceremony.
- A contact telephone number.
- An email address.
- Requested date and time for the meeting.
This service requires an online payment; you will be taken to the secure payment facility upon submission of this form.
- You need a valid debit or credit card
- Your application will not be processed until payment has been received
Privacy & Disclaimer Statements
The information that you provide today will be processed in accordance with Data Protection legal requirements.
To find out more about how we process your personal information please read the Registration Services Privacy Notice.
Further information can also be found within Dudley Council's Corporate Privacy & Disclaimer Statement.