Pedestrian Crossing Request
Requests can be made using this form. Following a request we will survey the area to see if it meets the national criteria, taking into account pedestrian accidents, vehicle and pedestrian numbers.
Please note: Pedestrian crossings will only be provided in areas where the criteria is met.
You will need to provide the following information so that we can deal with your request:
- Street name and town the crossing is to serve.
- Information about the new crossing, e.g. the area and any nearby junctions / side streets, house numbers, etc.
- Reasons for your request, including a brief description of any specific problems or incidents.
- Do any local special circumstances apply? (Choose from the list below):
- Sheltered housing
- Centres for people with disabilities
- Religious establishments
- Post office or shops
- Day care
- Medical centres
- Other - please specify
Please provide this information in the text box below.
Data Protection Statement
Your information will be processed in accordance with Data Protection legal requirements. Please see the Council's Privacy Statement and Charter.