Business Rates - Rate Relief for Charities & Other Organisations
Charities whose premises are used wholly or mainly for charitable purposes are entitled to statutory relief of 80% and can also apply for discretionary relief. Other non-profit making organisations whose main objectives are charitable or philanthropic or religious or concerned with education, social welfare, science, literature, the fine arts or concerned with recreation, can apply for discretionary relief.
You will need to provide the following information so that we can deal with your request:
- Your organisation's name.
- Is you organisation a registered charity? Yes / No
- Address of organisation (including postcode).
- Correspondence address (including postcode), if different from above.
- Business Rates account reference number (if known).
Please provide this information in the text box below.
Data Protection Statement
Your information will be processed in accordance with Data Protection legal requirements. Please see the Council's Privacy Statement and Charter.