Landlord Portal Registration
The Landlord Portal allows you to access details of tenants that you receive direct payments of Housing Benefit from Dudley Council.
As a user of the Landlord Portal you will be able to:
• Check payments - See a breakdown of the payments you have received for each of your tenants in receipt of Housing Benefit.
• Review individual claim details such as the next payment dates.
• Access historic payments made to you.
• Export payment records into a spreadsheet.
• Report a change in your tenant's circumstances. Notifying us of a change using the Landlord Portal will help us reduce overpayments.
By completing this registration form you are requesting access to the Landlord Portal.
1. I understand that Dudley Council is allowing me to access Housing Benefit claimant (tenant) details, as prescribed by law, via the Landlord Portal.
2. I agree to protect the security of the data that I have access to, and to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other legal obligations when accessing and using the system.
3. I will not disclose my username or password to any unauthorised person, and I agree not to disclose any information I obtain via this portal to any third parties.
4. I will not deliberately introduce viruses, trojan horses or any other malware into the system.
5. I understand that I am being given access to data held by the council, on the agreement that I am receiving housing benefit for the claimant.
6. I will notify the council whenever I cease to be a claimant's landlord or an employee of the landlord.
7. I accept that the council has the right to revoke my access at any time should they deem it necessary.
8. The lead officer will notify the council at once if the above named person ceases to be an employee of your organisation.
You will need to provide the following information so that we can deal with your registration:
- Who you are:
- A landlord
- An employee of a landlord
- The landlord's details:
- Reference number
- Name of the lead officer for your organisation
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Address (including postcode)
- Confirmation that you have read and understood the declaration statements outlined above.
Please provide this information in the text box below.
Data Protection Statement
Your information will be processed in accordance with Data Protection legal requirements. Please see the Council's Privacy Statement and Charter.