Black Sack Supply
Black sacks will be provided to households in authorised difficult access areas only.
The Council will provide households with the equivalent of one replacement plastic sack each week, delivered on a roll. If you use these up before the next delivery, you will have to supply your own black sacks until the new supply is delivered. Please ensure if using your own supply, the sacks are of a standard domestic sack size (approximate 80 litres) and strong enough to hold the waste.
If you wish to report an issue with your black sack, such as a missing black sack delivery or to request the extra sack service please complete this form.
You will need to provide the following information so that we can deal with your request:
- What you wish to request/report:
- Missing black sack delivery
- Extra sack service
- Moving into property
- If you require an Extra sack service, is this your first request or a renewal?
- First request for extra sack service
- Renewal request for service
- If Moving into property:
- Have you moved within the borough? Yes / No
- Have you moved into the borough? Yes / No
- Date you moved into the property
- Any other relevant information you wish to add.
Please provide this information in the text box below.
Data Protection Statement
Your information will be processed in accordance with Data Protection legal requirements. Please see the Council's Privacy Statement and Charter.