Council Tax - Single Person Discount: Continue/Cancel

    Use this form to:

    • tell us you wish to continue to claim a single person discount, or
    • cancel your single person discount. We will also need details of who's moved in, about to move in, turned 18, or about to turn 18 

    There's no need to register, but we do need your contact details, address, and council tax account number.

    Privacy & Disclaimer Statements

    The information that you provide today will be processed in accordance with Data Protection legal requirements.

    To find out more about how we process your personal information please read the Revenue and Benefit Services Privacy Notice.

    Further information can also be found within Dudley Council's Corporate Privacy & Disclaimer Statement.