Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage. Before completing this form, you should already have given notice and had your ceremony date confirmed with Dudley Registration Service. You should have also received a choices booklet to help you complete this form.
You must complete your Ceremony Choices no later than 3 months before your ceremony.
Alternatively if you wish, for £25 you can book a classic ceremony planning meeting or for £50 you can upgrade to a tailor-made ceremony.
If you book one of our ceremony planning meetings, you will meet with our ceremony co-ordinator who will be able to assist you in completing your choices form, show you products and services and answer all your questions.
Tailor-made ceremonies are available only in our Priory Suite or Wollescote Suite. Please refer to our tailor-made web page for details. For Tailor-made services the fee includes 20 personalised invitations, a personalised ceremony script to retain as a keepsake, the opportunity to select a personalised play list of music and much more.
- As stated above, ceremony choices must be made no later than 3 months before your ceremony and your booking reference number must be provided
- Extras will be offered appropriate for the venue/type of wedding selected
- You are required to make your ceremony choices once but may select and pay for extras as often as you wish. Simply select Skip choices and go straight to ceremony payment and extras to bypass ceremony choices
- Outstanding ceremony balances are due no later than 3 months before the ceremony (except for the register office which is due at the ceremony), and balances must be paid in full
- The maximum number of guests allowed per venue cannot be exceeded
- You will need to accept ‘Terms & Conditions’ if Flowers, Wedding Cars, Photography, Sand Ceremony, Dressed Chairs or Wedding Welcome Board are selected
N.B. Wedding stationery, gifts and souvenirs can be ordered directly from our wedding stationery web page.
Paying online for your ceremony balance and/or extras:
- You will be taken to the secure payment facility upon submission of this form (music not chargeable by Dudley Council at approved premises and ceremony balance for the register office is not applicable)
- You will need a valid debit or credit card
Privacy & Disclaimer Statements
The information that you provide today will be processed in accordance with Data Protection legal requirements.
To find out more about how we process your personal information please read the Registration Services Privacy Notice.
Further information can also be found within Dudley Council's Corporate Privacy & Disclaimer Statement.