Adult Safeguarding

    Please use this form to tell us about your concerns.

    You can report your concern anonymously – simply ensure you do not sign in to the portal or sign out if you are already signed in.

    I am raising this concern as a member of the public.

    If you are raising this concern in a professional capacity please use the professional referral form.

    If the abuse is also a crime such as assault, rape, theft or racial harassment then you should contact the police on 101.

    If immediate action is required the Emergency Services should be contacted by dialling 999.

    If you are worried about contacting the police but wish to discuss your concerns you can always contact the Access to Adult Social Care Team on 0300 555 0055 between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, to talk things over first. Outside of these hours an Emergency Duty Team is available on 0300 555 8574.

    The blue 'Begin' button below will start the form’s completion. Thank you for taking the time to complete it. The information you provide will be submitted to the council safeguarding team who will follow up your concerns promptly.

    Stephen Lonsdale
    Head of Adult Safeguarding

    Other contact numbers

    Dudley Council Plus: 0300 555 2345
    Care Quality Commission: 0300 061 6161

    Privacy & Disclaimer Statements

    The information that you provide today will be processed in accordance with Data Protection legal requirements.

    To find out more about how we process your personal information please read the Adult Social Care Privacy Notice.

    Further information can also be found within Dudley Council's Corporate Privacy & Disclaimer Statement.